the fun in the city ticket giveaway
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The following official rules, terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the Fun in the City ticket giveaway (the “Contest”) being conducted by InnoVision Marketing Group, (the “Sponsor”). All who enter in the Contest (the “Participant”) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions, including all eligibility requirements, and understand that the results of the Contest, as determined by the Sponsor and its agents, are final in all respects. The Contest is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this promotion are to be directed to the Sponsor. No Purchase Necessary. Void where prohibited.
1. ENTRY: To enter, access the Fun in the City access the Fun in the City Facebook page and find the giveaway social media post. To enter you must, 1) positively comment on the giveaway post, 2) tag three (3) of your friends in the positive comment posted, 3) click the “like” option on the giveaway social media post, 4) share the post on your Facebook page and 5) comment with the performer that you are most excited to see at KAABOO this year (2019) on your shared post. You may enter only once. Contest begins (August 16, 2019 at 12:01 AM PST) and extends until (September 9, 2019 at 11:59 PM PST). (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received by the end of the Contest Period in order to be entered in the Contest. Sponsor, its affiliates and agents are not responsible for entries not received, for whatever reason. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Participants must be located within San Diego County. Participants under 18 years of age must have a Legal Guardian approve participation and accept any potential prize on behalf on the minor participant. All participants must reside in the United States. The Sponsor, their employees and/or agents are not eligible to participate. Sponsor’s media partners, agents, or vendors are not eligible to participate.
3. WINNERS: At the end of the Contest Period, One (1) participant will be selected as the Winner of the Contest. Winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period and shall be determined at the sole discretion of Sponsor. The potential prizewinner will be notified via e-mail, using contact information provided or collected at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. If, despite reasonable efforts, each potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. If the alternate winner does not respond within two hours, the next alternate winner will be contacted. If any potential prizewinner is found to be ineligible, or if he or she has not complied with these Official Rules or declines the prize for any reason prior to award, such potential prizewinner will be disqualified and an alternate prizewinner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. PRIZES: The winner will receive two (2) three-day KAABOO tickets valued at under $773.10. Prize shall be sent via US Parcel Service to the Winner’s designated address. No participant can win more than one (1) prize. Prizes value may require Winners to complete a W9 Tax form resulting in a 1099 miscellaneous form sent to Winner in January of the following calendar year.
5. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS. In the event that either or both potential winner(s) decline the prize, the prize will be forfeited. Potential winners each have (1) day from the date they were notified about their prize to claim the prize after which the prize will be forfeited. The prize is not transferable, may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash, and may not be sold. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in an entrant’s disqualification, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Potential